Wednesday, December 14 at 7:30 pm at Myopic Books
Stories from Sisters of the Revolution ed. by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer
- “The Perfect Married Woman” by Angélica Gorodischer
- “The Men Who Live in Trees” by Kelly Barnhill
- “Tales from the Breast” by Hiromi Goto
- “The Woman Who Thought She Was a Planet” by Vandana Singh
- “Stable Strategies for Middle Management” by Eileen Gunn
Plus bonus stories
- The Screwfly Solution” by James Tiptree, Jr.
- “When It Changed” by Joanna Russ
We’ll be picking books for the first half of 2017 so come with suggestions!
If you’re in Wicker Park early and interested in dinner, some of us will be at Sultan’s Market (2057 W North Ave) starting around 6:00-ish. The Sultan’s web site, chicagofalafel.com, appears to be unsafe to visit at this time.
Find this book in a library near you!